You know you need a will. It’s just one of those things that
- We set up an appointment.
- We meet.
- We draft, amend and finalize.
- We meet and sign.
We want you to have all the options so you can make the important decisions.
LIFETIME OR INCAPACITY PLANNING
- Powers of attorney
- Representation agreements
- Living wills
- Committee Applications (for those who are no longer capable of managing their own affairs but did not appoint a power of attorney)
- Life insurance trusts
- Acting as executor or trustee in your will or trust
- Acting as an alternate executor or alternate trustee in your will or trust (just in case you need some back-up)
- It will either cost a little now or a lot
There are many steps involved in administering an estate, and we're here to guide you through the process and answer questions along the way. We can provide as little or as much support with the legal documentation as you need, such as:
- Helping you through the process in your role as executor or trustee
- Probate applications (for those who have passed away with an originally signed will)
- Administration applications and variations of probate (for those who have passed away but did not execute a valid will or cannot find the originally executed will)
Let us take the burden. Get in touch with us when you’re ready.